Thursday, July 28, 2011

The deth of Amy winehouse

 Amy winehouse death

Just a littele bit too many drugs if it wasen't for that she would have lived longer but she did not she did a mess in one of the part of the tour it was in Belgrade Serbia trerrible mistake amy getting on the stage druged and druken.Next time think twice ohh right u can't u are dead,it was a poor slowly death whit drugs and alchole,She was just a young teenager of 27 years old an england singer blues and pop mixesed toghether she was found in her englad aparment she was dead cuz an over dosis of drugs and alchahole poor amy well see u in heven or hell probably heven see u amy......xoxo XD
PHIA



 They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go

I'd rather be at home with ray
I ain't got seventy days
Cause there's nothing
There's nothing you can teach me
That I can't learn from Mr Hathaway

I didn't get a lot in class
But I know it don't come in a shot glass


maybe she actually needed to go to rehab!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment